There are nearly 170different kinds of mosquitoes in North America.These are the part of same family as houseflies and fruit flies. Because they have 2 veined wings. Mosquitoes are the best known as “summer pest”, it can develop from egg to adult in 10 to 14 days.
1. Its size is ¼ inches to 3/8 inches.
2. Mosquitoes are either narrow or oval in shape.
3. Its common colour is Pale brown with whitish stripes across abdomen.
4. A Mosquito has 6 legs.
5. Mosquitoes have Wings and Antenna.
6. Its common name is Mosquito.
7. A mosquito belongs to Animalia Kingdom.
8. A mosquito belongs to Insecta Class.
9. A mosquito belongs to Culicidae Family.
Diet: - We maximum say,” I have been bitten by a mosquito”, but this is not true. Actually fact is, mosquitoes do not bite. Female mosquitoes feed on plants nectar and blood. Because they need protein to reproduce . To get the blood, they pierce our skin with their “proboscis” and suck our blood. Whereas Male mosquitoes feed exclusively on plant nectars. They are busy at night and will fly up to 14 miles for a blood meal.
Habitat:- They breed in soft, moist or stagnant water sources such as storm, drains, old tires etc.
Impact:- They spread diseases such as “West Nile Virus, Malaria, Dengue fever etc”.
1. Replace stagnant water at least once a week.
2. Avoid going outdoors at night.
3. If still your problem is not solved just call “Pest Control Hyderabad”. So, that they protect you from diseases spread by mosquitoes.
Copyright © Pest Control Hyderabad 2021. All right reserved.Designed By Craving Catch Private Limited